Croatia driving documents

February 4, 2010 by  
Filed under Croatia by car

To enter Croatia, a driver’s licence, an automobile registration card and vehicle insurance documents are required. An international driving licence is required for the use of rent-a-car services. The permit is issued by the parent motor-club.

Enter Google AdSense Code Here


Comments are closed.